Judah has been begging to do an art project lately, so we scrapped our drawing lesson and did some summery painting instead! We got the idea here.
The simple steps are as follows:
- trace your foot on cardboard
- cut out
- use your favorite colors and designs to paint the sole of your shoe
- then cut out a strip of paper for your sandal strap and paint
- let sole and strap dry
- once dry, use your foot as a measurement to fit the strap to the sole
- glue in place and let dry
We enjoyed doing our project outside, less clean-up and more sunshine!