Judah especially liked our art project this week! Courben, not so much. They keep me guessing week to week. We got the idea here. This is what we did:
- Use a compass to draw a 5-6″ diameter circle toward the upper half of your blue paper.
- Cut 1/2″ x 8″ strips of various colors.
- Fold the ends of the strips and dab glue on the folded parts.
- Glue onto the penciled circle.
- Repeat until there are no gaps on your circle.
- Add a basket and ropes to your balloon.
- Add a sky background.
- Sign and display!