That Grace of ours is a smiley baby already! These are the intentional, lock eyes with you kind of smiles, not the I have gas kind of smiles. Most of these grins happen on the changing table, so in case you want in on the fun, here’s what to do and look for:
- Change her diaper.
- When finished, get eye contact (this isn’t usually too tricky).
- Smile a big smile while looking into her dark brown eyes.
- Keep smiling and wait for it.
- One side of her mouth will start to turn up.
- Keep waiting and smiling.
- A full on, mouth open smile will spread across her face.
She’s a beauty (wish I could post a picture)!