1. Find a nice sturdy box, preferably one you can fit in.
2. Any old bike wheel will do for a steering wheel. If you don’t have one, I’m sure we have an extra lying around the house somewhere.
3. Secure a chair or bench for comfortable driving.
4. Add a backseat so your brother can come along for a ride.
5. Don’t forget seatbelts! Harnesses for hauling things in your truck work well.
6. Add paper plate wheels, two per side.
7. Then, draw on headlights and brake lights.
8. Finally, buckle up, turn on some tunes, and enjoy your ride.