Things Learned at Creekside Park in Gahanna:
1. Swans are not shy!
2. The boys can be kind to each other and even appear to love each other.
3. “Small pieces of bread” is an ambiguous description, and the bread ends up ranging in size between half a bun to dime-sized.
4. It takes Mommy 15 minutes to find the right place to park when she doesn’t know where she’s going.
5. Courben successfully uses the word, “dillydally.” Unfortunately for Judah, this means his rock climbing can be interrupted and cut short at any given moment.
6. Pretending to write letters to each other ends up being a sweet, sweet moment together.